● If you have an ideal shape and colour in mind, bring or send a few reference photos.
● At your consult you may fill in your eyebrows as you normally would, so I can take into consideration the shape you desire. Come to the appointment with no makeup on.
● If you regularly get your eyebrows shaped, waxed, threaded or tinted, please do so at least 3 days before your appointment. If there are any stray hairs that fall outside of our final shape, I can remove them.
● If you plan to go on a vacation, it is recommended to plan your trip a minimum of 14 days after the procedure.
● I require my clients to avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, and Ibuprofen.
● Do not consume ANY caffeine (tea as well) or alcohol for at least 24 hours prior your appointment.
● If you have been on prescription Accutane in the past, you MUST wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
● It is highly recommended that you avoid sun and tanning for 30 days before and after your procedure. If you show up to your appointment with a new tan or sunburn, you will need to reschedule and will forfeit your deposit. As your skin exfoliates from sunburn, it will take the pigment with it.
I recommend washing the tattooed area GENTLY 3-5 times a day (every 4-6 hours) with lukewarm water and a cotton pad. Pat the area dry and apply a THIN layer of the barrier cream that has been supplied to you. Keep it out of the sun throughout the healing process. Do not apply ANY cosmetics in this area and avoid sweating for AT LEAST 10-14 days.
Keep the area clean and let it breathe!
There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of your tattoo.